Connecting with our Kids Is the Single Most Important Thing We Can Do As Parents.
Do you have a hard time connecting with your kids?
We want to help you build the strongest relationship with your kid’s that is possible. Where do we go? The KING OF RELATIONSHIP BUILDING, Jesus Christ. All of his relationship building advice is found in the Bible. When we study the Bible we will learn how to knit our families together, just like Jesus wants to knit his heart to yours.
THE PROBLEM: Does this happen to you? You get all ready to go to church to worship as a family, then when you get there your kids go to a completely separate part of the church to learn about something entirely different than you do. How can our families be on the same page, if we aren’t learning the same things?
Most parents let the Sunday School Teachers teach our kids the Bible because we simply don’t know where to begin teaching our kids.
Memorizing scripture won’t help. Even when we memorize scripture, with just a few weeks, most can’t remember what a memory verse said, or what the verse is about. Living scripture works. When we act on what we read, then it becomes implanted in our hearts and minds. We become a living testimony to the Power of God’s Word.
Hi, Thank you for checking out Bible Bubbles! If you found this page than you have decided it’s time to connect with your kids in a more powerful way than ever before. You want to begin teaching the relationship-building secrets of the Bible to your kids quickly and easily.
Parents like us want to take an active role to nurture our children in the way should go.
You’ve come to the right spot.
You can give this timeless gift to your children. Even 1 day will do wonders. Start today.
You will download 5 free Bible Bubbles flashcards. Each one will teach a lesson on how to love one another. Learn 1 lesson today! Right now.
I will show you how easy it is to learn more!
Instant Access! You will immediately feel relief from not being able to read the Bible with your children to begin teaching and learning scriptures—FAST! You will have the confidence to know your time with your children will be meaningful and fun.
HERE’s SOME PROBLEMS THAT HAS STOPPED US FROM TEACHING THE BIBLE TO OUR KIDS
• No desire to read the Bible compared to other things in our life– work, parenting, chores, entertainment, social relationships, exercise, bills, schedules…they all compete for our attention.
• Kids think the Bible is too complex and boring.
• That’s what you go to church for.
• We’re too tired.
• We don’t feel adequate to teach the Bible to our kids, so we let the Children’s pastor do it.
• Kids are busy learning other lessons from watching cartoons and playing video games and ipads. These are valuable lessons, aren’t they?
• Our Grown up Bible Study lessons are too boring for the kids and the kid’s Bible Study lessons are too juvenile for us.
What if there was a Topical Bible Study that would help us learn to love one another as a family, that would be easy to use that could help connect us with our kids?
HERE IS THE SOLUTION THAT BIBLE BUBBLES HAS GIVEN TO OUR FAMILY
Bible Bubbles helps put our everyday activities into perspective and holds us accountable with 1 quick lesson.
Fun for Kids
• Fast-paced action makes memorizing scripture FUN!
• Cute Bible Bubble animals will have your kids picking their favorite Bubble Buddies to play and learn with.
• Fun interaction between players will have you playing multiple games in a short amount of time.
• Laugh together at the funny situations in each randomized game.
• Colorful picture cards make memorizing scripture quick and easy.
• Print and laminate flash cards for “real world” interactivity.
Benefits for Parents
• Plant the seeds that will nurture your child to grow into a responsible teenager.
• Supplements daily Bible Reading. Play once a day for daily devotional with your kids. Never be disconnected with your kids again.
• Helps children dive into scriptures to pull out everyday LIFE TRUTHS out of “common Bible Stories” that are normally casually looked over.
• Use your ipad to help your child build memories with you instead of the electronic device.
• Build lasting bonds to your child in a fun environment.
• Learn and memorize scripture easily in quick repetition with randomized play.
• Bring the Bible concepts—faith, hope, and love — to life for your family.
• Intense Gameplay teaches critical-thinking to help overcome obstacles in daily life
• Worry-free instant set-up for structured Bible Study and game play.
• Boredom blues buster for you and your child.
• Perfect for parents, kids, home schools, church sunday school, private schools.
Life is about living. God works with us step-by-step. He meets us where we are. If we are with him, he is with us–all day, every day. God made everything. In Him all things work together—even us. He is in the small things, the everyday things. He’s our constant companion and we pray to him continuously—simply by living. He enjoys us. He delights in us. We are his creation. We make him happy. We make him sad. We make him hurt. We make him mad. He still loves us and wants the best for us.
Wherever your journey sends you from this point forward, may God Bless you and keep and shine His Glorious face upon you and your family.
The Bible Bubbles Team.